LG Door-in-Door 28.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water
• Smart Cooling Plus technology helps keep food fresher, longer-The Linear Compressor and Dual Evaporators react quickly to humidity and temperature levels, maintaining optimal conditions within the refrigerator.
• Humidity-controlled crispers keep food fresh-2 crispers help keep fruits and vegetables at their best. The temperature-controlled Glide N' Serve drawer is ideal for storing party platters, deli meats and cheeses.
• Door-in-Door feature provides easy access to beverages and snacks-Designed for grabbing snacks on the go.
• Organize contents with ease-4 half-width, spill-proof, tempered-glass shelves help contain small spills to simplify cleanup. A folding shelf accommodates tall, oversize items.
• 9 door bins help use space efficiently-Including 2 gallon-size, 5 half-width and 1 mini bin for flexible storage options.
• Plenty of space to organize frozen food-Freezer includes a top drawer with ice bin and a divided bottom drawer for easy access and organization.
• Access filtered water and cubed or crushed ice with the push of a button-Thru-the-door ice and water dispenser with filtration that removes impurities, so you don't have to buy bottled water to ensure a fresh taste.
• Tall dispenser opening for hassle-free filling of pitchers-Designed for spill-free pouring into tall glasses and containers.
• Control settings from the dispenser's LED display-Enable the Child Lock to prevent unwanted access.
• Locate items you need in any lighting condition-High-efficiency LED lighting emits minimal heat, helps conserve energy, and offers a space-saving design.
• Auto pull-out freezer drawer-Smart Pull handle lets you access the freezer drawer simply by giving the handle a quick lift.
• Door alarm-Helps to save energy by alerting you when the refrigerator door is accidentally left open.
• Slim SpacePlus Ice system opens up more shelf space-The ice maker's in-door location allows for an extra shelf inside, and produces up to 7.3 lbs. of ice per day, storing up to 7.0 lbs.